(24) “European Extremes: Churches in the Clash of Cultures, Ecclesiological Investigations Panel, Conference of the American Academy of Religion, 18.-21. November 2017, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
(23) “We can do this!” Tackling the Political Theology of Populism, “Radical/ized Religion: Religion as a Resource for Political Theory and Practice”, 9.-11. Juni 2017, University of Chichester, Chichester, UK.
(22) The Interruption of Peace and the Peace of Interruption: Towards a Political Theology of Peace, Society for the Study of Theology Conference “Peace”, 24.-26. April 2017, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK.
(21) Excitable Europe: Performing Political Theology between Refugees and Religion, “Critical Theory in the Humanities: Resonances of the Work of Judith Butler”, 5.-7. April 2017, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Niederlande.
(20) “We are the People!” But who is “We”? Tackling the Political Theology of Populism, International Network for Experimental Philosophy and Theology Meeting “Religion between Critique and Construction”, 8. März 2017, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, München, Deutschland.
(19) Mourning the Un-Mournable? Re-Thinking Dignity in-between Refugees and Religion, “Refugee Crisis: Past and Present” Panel, Conference of the American Academy of Religion, 19.-22. November 2016, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
(18) “The Dead Are Coming”: Performing Political Theology in-between Refugees and Religion, Theology, Philosophy and Religious Studies Research Seminar, 14. September 2016, University of Chichester, Chichester, UK.
(17) The Politics of Plurality: Dietrich Bonhoeffer’s Reception of Ernst Troeltsch, Conference “The Role of Church in a Pluralist Society”, 22.-24. Juni 2016, Loyola Institute, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland.
(16) The Trouble with Transcendence: Religious Experience Revisited, 18. Mai 2016, University of Religions and Denominations, Qom, Islamische Republik Iran.
(15) Studying Religion(s): East and West (Podiumsdiskussion), Fatima Zahra Islamic Seminary for Women, Isfahan, Islamische Republik Iran, 16. Mai 2016. Gemeinsam mit Hannah M. Strømmen.
(14) Disposable Dignity? Refugees, Religion and the Performance of Political Theology, Society for the Study of Theology Conference “Redeeming Human Nature”, 4.-6. April 2016, University of Durham, UK.
(13) The Banality of Beauty: Theology and the Performance of Politics, International Network for Experimental Philosophy and Theology Meeting “Negotiations: Religion in Public”, 8. März 2016, University of Chester, UK.
(12) Managing the Managers? Re-Thinking Ecclesial Economization, Society for the Study of Theology Conference “Thinking the Church Today”, 13.-15. April 2015, University of Nottingham, UK.
(11) The Politics of Europeanism: World War I and the Political Theology of Ernst Troeltsch, “The Impact of World War I on European Ideas and Identities Panel”, Conference of the American Academy of Religion, 22.-25. November 2014, San Diego, California, USA.
(10) Slippery Subjects: Ernst Troeltsch’s Concept of Subjectivity beyond Liberalism and Postliberalism, International Society for Religion, Literature and Culture Conference “Re-Imagining Human”, 18.-20. September 2014, KU Leuven, Belgien.
(9) Compromised Correlations: Paul Tillich’s Concept of Correlation Revisited, Conference on “Paul Tillich: Theology and Legacy”, Ertegun House, 14.-15. Mai 2014, University of Oxford, UK. Gemeinsam mit Marijn de Jong.
(8) The Trouble with Trust in the Transcendent: Ernst Troeltsch’s Reception of William James, Conference on “Interpreting Experience – Experiencing Interpretation: Im/Possibilities of a Hermeneutics of Religious Experience”, 3.-6. April 2014, St Benet’s Hall, University of Oxford, UK.
(7) Economized or Elasticized? Managerialism, Sectarianism, and the Identity of Christianity, “Ecclesiological Investigations Panel”, Conference of the American Academy of Religion, 23.-26. April 2013, Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
(6) “Die dummen Dogmatiken durchzulesen, konnte ich mich immer noch nicht entschließen.” Eine Einführung in die Theologie Ernst Troeltschs, German Theology Reading Group, 12. November 2013, Ertegun House, University of Oxford, UK.
(5) Discourse or Dialogue? Praxis in Ernst Troeltsch’s Elasticized Ecclesiology, Ecclesiology and Ethnography Network Conference “Doctrine and the Practice of the Church”, 10.-12. September 2013, St John’s College, University of Durham, UK.
(4) The Concept of Community – A Chameleon? Concepts of Community in the Sociology of Religion, International Society for the Sociology of Religion Conference “Rethinking Community: Religious Continuities and Mutations in Late Modernity”, 27.-30. Juni 2013, Turku, Finnland.
(3) Church after Church? Ernst Troeltsch’s Concepts of Community, Society for the Study of Theology Conference “Theology and Education”, 8.-10. April 2013, University of Nottingham, UK.
(2) Subjectivity and Objectivity in Theological Hermeneutics: Werner G. Jeanrond’s Proposal for a Hermeneutics of Love, Research in Systematic Theology Seminar, 5. März 2013, King’s College London, UK (Vertretung für Werner G. Jeanrond).
(1) Queen of the Sciences? Ernst Troeltsch in John Milbank’s Conceptualization of Sociological and Theological Rationalities, “Theology in the Midst of Contemporary Rationalities” Conference, 23.-25. Januar 2013, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgien.